We love this DIY. Basically any DIY project that involves going to your local thrift store and searching for hidden treasures, we love.
Vintage suitcases are so cool and we can't wait to see what kind of customized designs you come up with.
You will need:
- Thrift Store suitcase
- Vintage Paint, Cantaloupe
- Vintage Decor Paint, Terra Cotta
- Vintage Decor Daisy Petal Stencil
- Vintage Decor Paint Brush
- Metallic Gold Acrylic Paint
Step 1: Pick a color you want to paint the entire suitcase in and start painting.
Step 2: After the paint dries, tape on your stencil.
Who ever said you have to use the entire stencil design? You can use the petal stencil (or any stencil in different colors!